Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I rented "Expelled"...

I was in the video store last night and I saw a video game called “Scarface, The World is Yours”

Now, as fine a movie as I’m sure this was (the only thing I know about it is the line about his little friend…maybe it was Sleepy...or Grumpy...or one of the Smurfs, I don't know) I couldn’t image how the video game version would work. So I picked up the box.

The label had this warning: Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language, Use of Drugs, Sexual Themes

Ok, first of all, how do you use drugs in a video game?

And the box had more reasons to buy this game:

“Beat down, blow away or run over your enemies with Tony’s signature style and flair.”

“Bury those cock-a-roches in blind rage mode!”

“Experience the lavish lifestyle of a crime boss. Hire henchmen to do your dirty work.”

Um...who would I be rooting for?