Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Live Free or Die, yeah, fine...just leave me alone

Why is it somehow important what people in New Hampshire think about the political candidates? I only know one guy from New Hampshire and he is a total moron, for what I can tell. I’ve never thought to ask him who should be President and if I did, I certainly wouldn’t care what his answer was.

So stop doing a poll every ten minutes and announcing the results like somehow they have merit. I don’t care what anyone in New Hampshire thinks…why do I want people too stupid to get out of the cold to pick a President?

While I’m on the subject of cold, why are most of the people who believe in the myth of global warming from the Northeast? Why wouldn’t they want global warming? Why would they want to stop it from happening? Do they like shoveling the driveway on Memorial Day?

These are the things I think about at 6:30 am.