Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My mom thinks I'm not eating right...

Holli,

I thought the hot dogs with the cheese and chili were great for lunch. Frying them was a great idea. As good as they were, I can’t believe I only ate four of them. I guess the dozen glazed-chocolate-covered doughnuts for breakfast kind of took my appetite. Thanks for getting them for me. You were right, Pepsi does make them go down a little easier.

I hadn’t really thought about dinner yet…have to let the bag of pork rinds you gave me as I was walking out to go back to work and the chocolate malt settle a bit first. Besides, in thinking about dinner, I’m not sure you can top last nights gizzards wrapped in bacon inside the puff pastry with mashed potatoes and cream gravy that we had. The chocolate cheesecake really was a perfect dessert. I’m sorry I was a little disappointed at first with the fact that you didn’t make the Crème Brule like you did on Saturday, but the cheesecake really hit the spot, especially after you added a side of homemade ice cream and chocolate fudge sauce.

Oh, one last thing. Bill called me about an hour ago and said you left the Fry-Daddy at their house last week when we made the deep-fried Snickers bars. I’ll stop by and get it on my way home.

A thought just occurred to me…let’s skip the nightly walk this evening. I’m pretty tired, and walking from the car to the office this afternoon kind of wore me out.

Why don’t we just order a couple of pizzas?