Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What’s on my IPOD

Dust.

For some reason 1000 songs stored on something smaller than a cell phone seemed like a great idea. Still does.

I see all kinds of people using it, jogging, sunbathing at the beach, exercising, etc. However, I don’t do any of those things. This may be the subject of another blog, or perhaps a note at the bottom of my obituary.

Well, I do go to the beach. But you can’t zone out in your own personal audio world while a 3-year old plays in the surf and a 10-month old eats sand. Nor would I want to.

Unless I’m on a plane alone, I never use it. Also, I should note, I’m never on a plane alone anymore.

To be fair, we have used it at parties, we hook it up to computer speakers for a little background music. I’ve heard other people do this with their stereo.

I’ve used it to hit golf balls. I read this book called “Tour Tempo” and it wants you to learn to hit while a guy yells, “Swing, Set, Through” in your ear for the start, change of direction and contact during the golf swing. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Insert your own comment here.

Holli said she wanted to have one, so I gave it to her. She uses it as much as I did.