Thursday, October 2, 2008

Can't wait until John gets older...

This offering is not immoral, but could be in bad taste
So if you are fearful of offense, please leave now in haste

But wait! Don’t leave before the Real Country music lyric of the day:
I've read somewhere statistics show
The man's always the first to go
And that makes sense 'cause I know she won't be ready

Still there? Well, then, here we go…

I’ve been accused of a crime that’s a century (or two) old
And I’m certainly innocent, my denials are bold

But with her “j’acuse” she says it isn’t she
And who else, she asks quite pointedly…could it possibly be?

There are spots on the seat and she says I’m to blame
Her opinion is really quite strong that I have no aim

But my denial is proved weak and cannot phase her
When in desparation I whine…"Hey...I’m not using a laser!"