Monday, April 28, 2008

The bad news is I have to buy a lawn mower...

We have to buy a house.

We need at least four bedrooms and would like to have five with an office. But I think I need some other stuff too.

1. A separate room for my golf clubs and golf related stuff. I have a couple extra sets and golf bags. I don’t want them in some closet somewhere, all jangled up. Same goes for my banjo and my guitar.
2. In the bathroom, I need a “new bar of soap” dispenser that I can reach from inside the shower. Or…I need a warning light that the soap is almost all gone that I can see BEFORE I get in the shower and get wet.
3. A workbench in the garage with my tools displayed. This way, if I want to cut off my finger with the circular saw, I’ll be able to easily find it and get started before the emergency room gets really busy.
4. A small refrigerator and pantry in the living room to easily get drinks and snacks without missing anything on TV. (I had thought this was why I got married, but I turned out to be mistaken.)
5. Basketball hoop.
6. Putting green.
7. Helicopter.