Monday, April 21, 2008

Giving Back...

I haven’t watched much TV lately. I feel bad about it.

I need to do a better job of keeping up with the people who helped raise me: Hawkeye Pierce, Alf, Bob Newhart, Gilligan, Jimmy Walker, Maxwell Smart and Fred Sanford. I’m sure there are many I’m forgetting.

I know I haven’t paid much attention to them lately, but I hope they don’t think I’ve forgotten them.

We need to plan a vacation together, and have some quality time to renew the friendships and create new memories.

I’ll take them by Wal-Mart and get them a soda. We’ll sit on the bench in front of the store and people-watch for a while. We won’t talk much, but we won’t need to…just some time together will be enough.

With the hustle and bustle of life, we need to remember those who were such a huge influence on our lives.

Have you hugged Scooby-Do today?