Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Back to the Future

If I ever go back in time, I’m going to make sure I take a case or so of beer. I really hated beer back in the 80’s and I assume it was worse before that.

Every time I watch this movie I wonder why, if this Dr. Brown was such a genius, why didn’t he just modify the car so it would trigger the Flux Capacitor (the thing that makes time travel possible) at something less than 88 miles per hour? Wouldn’t that have made things a bit simpler in the next two movies?

I haven’t had a whole lot of time to think about this though, as I am having trouble with my eyewear and have decided to buy a new pair of frames. I went to the eye place today and looked at the selections. Right now I’m torn between the Henry Kissinger and the Kurt Rambis Collections.