Saturday, December 29, 2007

I know the words to "Come on Eileen"...

VH1’s Top 100 Songs of the 80’s was on TV last night. At the same time, the American Movie Channel had the Top 100 Movies of the last 100 years. I couldn't look away.

It seems everyone has a countdown of some sort. Well, why not me? For the next couple of weeks, I’m going to countdown some things.

Here’s the lineup I’m considering:

Top 10 Movies I Tell My Wife I’ve Already Seen So We Won’t Rent Them
Top 10 Times I’ve Almost Peed My Pants
Top 10 Light Bulb Wattages
Top 10 Things I’ve Forgotten to Buy at the Grocery Store
Top 10 Women/Girls I Almost Asked Out
Top 10 Months of the Year
Top 10 Songs I Sing without Really Knowing the Words
Top 10 Pairs of Sunglasses I’ve Lost
Top 10 Substances I’ve Gotten Stuck to My Shoe

I can’t wait to get started.

And in case you are wondering…Livin’ on a Prayer and Casablanca