Friday, February 29, 2008

From Russia With Love...

The tee times computer got a message today.

Good Afternoon,

How are you doing today? First, I would like you to know who I am. My name is Ekaterina and I am 28 years old. I am from Kinderi, which is situated in Russia. I would like to describe myself. I am intelligent, beautiful, kind-hearted, with a sense of humor, loving and caring. I want to tell you that I am writing to you because I am looking for a friend and a partner and my future husband. I wish my partner to be also loving, caring, tender, intelligent and kind. Please email me soon and send me a photo.

First of all, I can’t believe she wants me to be tender, but she doesn’t have to…

It seems though, that I don’t have to have a sense of humor. Does she think she is funny enough for the both of us?

I shouldn’t nitpick. Of all the people in the world, she picked me.