Tuesday, May 13, 2008

That Indian could have cried all the way to the bank...

I drove the car of a friend yesterday and it had a sunroof. I love a sunroof.

It’s nice to have some wind whistling around when you drive. You can wave to people, spit straight up, and learn simple aerodynamics by throwing beer bottles at road signs.

Some people think this is littering. I disagree.

I don’t recycle. I assume the people that go along the side of the road do it to collect bottles and cans (I just throw those out also) in order to turn them in to make money. This is me helping them out. What kind of person would I be if I hoarded all that potential cash in my car or just gave it all to one person? Share the wealth, I say.

If collecting stuff on the side of the road for money is your vocation, my right arm of philanthropy is what helps you stay liquid.

You’re welcome.