Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Video Game Idea: Driving in the Dominican Republic...

I had a Chevy Tracker while we lived here. We bought it at a good price and sold it at a good price…fair to all intended.

It had a few problems.

The windshield cleaning thing shot to the right of the windshield…I could put my hand out the window and get soap on it while driving. This wasn’t as useful as you might think.

The door handle for the passenger front door broke about six months ago…or may two years, I can’t remember (I’m usually in the driver’s seat). And with the kids having the safety locks on the back doors, we usually had only one working door…good thing it was the driver’s. But, the driver had to get out and open EVERYONE’s door.

The remote for the doors worked on the passenger side only. Sometimes it worked on the driver’s side, but it was hit or miss.

The driver side mirror was smashed in a game of chicken I played with a truck. I think I lost.

What I really needed this car to have was an intermittent middle finger in order for me to flash my displeasure on a regular basis. Just every four seconds or so. Would have worked out great. And this is a conservative estimate.

As it is, this country has given me tendonitis.