Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Maybe we should call Yale...

I was going to write a thing about this magazine I get each month with people who want to talk to radio stations to promote their book, video or idea on the air.

There are people such as the man with the idea that Obama was Abraham Lincoln in a former life (which is the reason you should vote for him), the nun-turned-nudist, and a guy who says your deodorant and dryer sheets may be killing you.

But on my way back from lunch, I heard the findings of a Yale University study that says if you smoke occasionally, you are more likely to drink heavily.

So let me get this straight…if I have a cigarette every once in a while, I’m likely to go out binge drinking. Not that when I drink alot, I’m more likely to light a cigarette.

So if you have an alcoholic in the house, hide the cigarettes.