Thursday, March 5, 2009

Psycho

The most popular synonyms for this word are:

crazed, crazy, loony, mad, mental, nuts, psychopathic, psychotic, screwy, unbalanced

Anyway, it’s time for the Real Country Music lyric of the day…

My heart is breaking
Like the tiny bubbles
She's acting single
I'm drinking doubles

I know all she plans to do
But I don't know where or when
If I ask who that stranger was
She'll just say, "an old friend"

I'm not weak, I tell myself
I stay because I'm strong
The truth is, I'm not man enough
To stop her from doing me wrong


Or maybe she’s still listed on the mortgage. Anyway…

I tried to look up the antonyms, but there aren’t any. And I suppose if there is no opposite of psycho (or psychotic), then we all must be a little crazed, crazy, loony, mad, mental, nuts, psychopathic, psychotic, screwy, or unbalanced.