Friday, August 1, 2008

We'll get 5 cents each time we say it...

Two-thirds of the people that work here on a daily basis are out of town, leaving only one of us left to keep the lights on.

Being that it is me, I’m going to make a few changes.

The office hours are going to change from 9:00-4:30 to 7:30-12:00 and then 1:00-1:30 or so. Nothing ever happens in the afternoon here anyway.

The couch will be moved to an area of the station that can’t be seen immediately when someone comes in the front door.

Instead of tea and water in the fridge, we’ll have beer, chicken wings and snacks. Happy Hour will start at 1:30.

When someone calls the station, instead of answering with “Real Country!” we are going to say, “Thank you for calling Real Country, for everything else there’s Mastercard.”

I’d write more about the changes I’m making, but I need to go check on the guys installing the Jacuzzi.