Thursday, July 31, 2008

I thought I had a birth certificate for this...

During my daily (weekdays only…just like this blog) Wii Fit workout, I find out my Wii Fit Age. It takes into account my weight and how well I do on the balance tests. Yesterday I was 34.

But today, while there was a lull in the radio business (in-between after I recorded the weather forecast and before I went to play golf) I took an online survey to determine my RealAge, a service of RealAge.com, which is a whole online community of people who (apparently) like to be told what to do on a regular basis regarding their health.

They asked questions about how well (or not) I’m taking care of myself, what I eat, and what size car I drive (and how fast I drive it).

They were more questions than the SAT’s. I answered all of them as truthfully as I could, but I couldn’t remember some details and had to choose “I don’t know.”

When I got the results back, I was 43 according to the answers I gave them. They penalized me for not knowing my last blood pressure reading, for eating more than four ounces of red meat per week and for not voting for Al Gore in 2000.

I was also penalized for wasting time taking an online survey when I could be out exercising.