Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A few moves on wording...

A guy missed a meeting with me today because he was moving. He forgot about our meeting.

I couldn't help but understand, moving usually dominates your whole life until it is over and it's certainly more important that cutting commercials.

I've moved across town, across the state, across the country and across the ocean (and back).

I've heard people say the short moves are harder than the long moves, since it takes more trips, blah, blah, blah...but I have equal dislike for them all.

The stuff I hate the most when I move are the things that don't fit in boxes and then end up sitting on the seat next to you. Like the blender or the wrench you forgot to put back in the toolbox before you packed it in the truck.

You always lose stuff in each move, it's like a moving tax, 5% of your stuff is never seen again and 5% is broken.