Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I got a letter (and an opportunity) this morning...

Dear Friend,

As you have been identified to me as someone with great character and love for those who cannot yet step up to the trough to enjoy life’s finest things, I write you concerning a possibility of great benefit for you.

As I wish to make a purchase with a local supplier, I lack the sufficient age to qualify in accordance with the laws of our land. I will supply all the money to make the purchase, the only thing I require is the help of someone to make the purchase for me. For your generous service in this area, I will be more than happy to share half of the items I purchase with you.

If you could be so kind as to meet me at the Liquor Warehouse on E. Main St. this Friday at 1:30, I will provide the funds so that our transaction can be made whole.

Sincerely,

Billy

P.S. And if you can get me a pack of cigarettes too, that would be great.