Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where there's smoke...it's harder to see

Well, the local paper hacked into my emails and uncovered messages sent back and forth between me and the woman I’m having a affair with…

First, her --

hamburger
coleslaw mix - 2 bags
apple cider vinegar
italian dressing mix
hellman's mayo
Dixie paper plates - with a nice design
hamburger buns
Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fresh fruit and fresh veggies

That's all. We'll have burgers and hot dogs, baked beans, coleslaw, chips, sweet tea, and lemonade. Ice Cream Sandwiches for dessert.

I love you -
H

**********************

Then me-

Karen called you last night at 9:05. Hope you have a nice day.

D

**************************

Then, her –

2 small boxes of vanilla pudding
milk
chicken
brown sugar
frozen strawberries
juice

Thanks
H

*************************

Then me –

I looked it up and there is only one tunnel on I-40 between Asheville and Knoxville. So there.

D